Friday, September 26, 2008

Scrap-lifting

In a previous post I asked what inspires you...one of the things that inspires me is other layouts. I am a HUGE "scrap-lifter." I see an idea and I tweak it. I don't think my layouts have ever looked exactly like the inspiration (this one is REALLY close, though), and sometimes you can hardly tell that they are related.

I just saw a GREAT layout on the Bo Bunny blog. Erica has her first sleep over tonight, and I was going to use this idea for that layout...instead I tweaked it a bit and made a leaf instead of a heart. This is a pix from our hike out to Thunderbird Falls last weekend. She's such a ham. It's part of a 2-pg layout, but this is the main page. Enjoy!

I encourage you to accept the Bo Bunny challenge by Oct 3rd to be placed in a drawing. I just love challenges!!!

2 comments:

Dalon said...

Michelle I love this page you did!! A great scraplift - and one I'll probably "lift" myself. ;-)

Anonymous said...

What a Ham!!! And looks like her Mamma!!