So what do you have to do? The following:
1. Place an order on the first of the month (tomorrow, Aug 1) at this address
2. Put my name in the consultant box
3. Email me a copy of your receipt
So take a look around the ACBailey website and enter the drawing. Here are a few of my favorites
- The Kit of the Month (KOTM) - these kits have lots of papers and coordinating embellishments and they are sure to fit into whatever theme you scrap. I got 8 pages plus left overs from the July kit. If you sign up for a subscription, the kits will ship automatically and shipping is always free. Subscribers also get exclusive offers for kit add-ons with extra papers, embellishments, and stamps.
- What's New - there are lots of new products in this section...and look at the coordinating packs of Bazzill cardstock to go with many of the paper packs, it take the guess work out of everything!
- Templates - put in the word " XL" or "scraps" into the search box and you'll find acrylic templates perfect for paper templates. They can also be altered for project use.