Saturday, October 29, 2011

Aaaah...I forgot to post more stuff...

Man...I'm just not completely into the swing of things when it comes to posting on the blog again, I'm sorry!  I have several fun things I could have posted and totally dropped the ball.

So this is another layout from the crop TWO WEEKS AGO.  And it's also from the Double Take class I took from Big Picture Classes.  Sorry for the slight glare...we had been getting alot of rain, so I needed to use the flash.  When I saw the sketch for this layout I knew I wanted to scrap pictures that showed motion.  These are pictures from the 2011 AK State Fair.  They had hoola hoops just laying around at this one part of the park.  When Erica saw them, she ran over to them and started hoola-ing (hmmm, not sure how to say what she was doing...but you probably get the point).  You can't really tell from these pictures, but she was doing it for a long time.  I'm glad I finally took out the camera to take these.  Almost as soon as I started taking them she must have gotten tired because the hoop just started going down and down and down...
I have to say that I'm excited by this layout, too.  I took another class at Big Picture Classes earlier this year called Embrace Imperfection (I posted the final product several weeks ago).  Prior to that class, I never would've used all the various pinks on this page...they don't "match."  The class actually got me to get over that (somewhat).

No comments: