Sunday, October 16, 2011

Yeah, more scrappin'

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I blogged.  I feel like I'm back into my old routine (and not the *real* old one where I posted regularly).  OK, I have some good news (at least good for me).  I'm gonna be doing crops on a regular basis again.  YEAH!!!  I went to a crop last night and the gals hosting want me to help.  Soooo, the third Sat of every month I'll have some me time and will be able to get more scrapping (and more blogging) done.

Last night was a blast.  I thought it was only going to be from 9-6 and it ended up being 9-11.  Woo Hoo!!!  It's been so long since I blogged that I'm not sure I mentioned the class I signed up for on Big Picture Classes...Double Take.  It's a class with two awesome instructors who walk through their scrapping process for double page layouts.  I have done so few lately that I decided to sign up.  I got four 2-page layouts done yesterday.  No, that doesn't sound like much, but for me it was pretty good.  I was going to get one more page done, but I got tired so I just chatted for the last hour or so.

Anyway...this layout is one I've been wanting to scrap since I took the pictures.  These are the pictures of Erica in the cage with the cute little birds.  It was her favorite part of the fair...well, that and climbing the rock wall, eating ice cream, riding the rides with Mom, and...well, I guess she liked it all. I guess this was MY favorite part.  Just look at how much fun she was having...I love that!
And these are Basic Gray papers from the kit I made last March.  Yes, I *still* have extra embellishments and papers.  That was an awesome kit!

No comments: