Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hand-made Gifts

Are you craft around the holidays? I am!!! I make my Christmas cards, scrapbooking calendars for family (since they're soooo far away and don't get to see Erica very often), and little goodies for others here and there.

I just saw this GREAT idea for a teacher's gift. Erica's teacher is AWESOME and I want her to know how much we appreciate all she does. So I will be making this cute set for her...sort of. This site has two sets of instructions
  1. The first is a HUGE file that is already in color...print it on heavy cardstock, cut, fold, adhere as instructed and you're done. Don't forget to include four invitation size envelopes for the cards.
  2. The second set of downloads (two) are templates if you want to use your own supplies.

I plan on using this as a guideline and making my own....can I do anything simply? NO!!! I have a problem with that, sorry. So come back this weekend and I'll have a picture of the finished project. But don't wait for me...go check out the website and get those gifts cranked out for the teachers (or others) in your life.

1 comment:

Dalon said...

saw the great cards and loved them ... but still waiting for pics out here ;-) (yes, I know ... such a pain!!!!)