Friday, December 12, 2008

Inspiration - Kits

So a few of my previous posts have talked about inspiration. I am inspired by lots of different things, but my BIGGEST inspiration comes from ideas. I'm an idea book junkie and have several subscriptions to magazines. They are piling up ALL over the place (boy does Jeff not like this!!!).

As some of you know, I am an AC Bailey Consultant. ACB is a company that provides scrapbooking supplies (check out my website when you get a chance). One of the things they provide that I absolutely LOVE is a Kit Of The Month (KOTM). Kits are soooo pupular because they have coordinating supplies that make it VERY easy to complete projects. I am sooo excited to share that ACB now has an idea file available for each KOTM. This means you'll get ideas along with Step-by-Step instructions on how to complete those projects. WOW!!! If you haven't checked out these kits or AC Bailey...do so. If you subscribe, shipping is FREE (including Alaska).

This is the December KOTM and the January kit is absolutely beautiful. It includes papers from Bo Bunny's new Winter Whisper collection...I just got mine and I can't wait to put it to use!

No comments: