Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hand-made gifts (follow up)

ACK...I can't believe it's taken a MONTH for me to post MY version of the card set...I'm sorry for the delay. Here it is:



To make the card holder, I used an 8-1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock and cut it to 8" x 11". I scored it at 3", 3-1/2", and 8". Then I scored it at 1/2", 1", 7", and 7-1/2". Looking at the template from the Nov post, cut the box and adhere as noted. This will fit 5 cards and 5 invitation size envelopes. As I put the box together, I use button magnets to hold the flap closed.

Stay tuned for a one sheet wonder (OSW) template plus a bag to hold the cards...this is a Stampin' Up! idea that was shared with me. It's a GREAT little gift at this time of year, too. A few years ago I created my own OSW template, so if you're looking for additional ideas, let me know and I'll share that one.

No comments: