Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Well, true to form I'm late on the Happy New Year note. I'd like to say it's because I was traveling back home yesterday, but I was home in the early evening and could've done it (I was just sooooo TIRED).

I hope you all had a wonderful start to the New Year. So far so good, for me. I'm so excited to start 2011 and am hoping to find some BALANCE in my life this year. Why did I write BALANCE in caps? It's from Ali Edwards' One Little Word. I posted last year about this and think I selected LIVE as my word for 2010. I'm taking a class by Ali from Big Picture Classes. Take a look and join me...you have until December 2011 to sign up. I've chosen BALANCE as my word because I'm struggling to find BALANCE between Erica's schedule, long work days, my scrappy desires, working out, and time for good nutrition. I really need some BALANCE to make it all work.

So how am I going to figure out how to find BALANCE? Well, to start, I signed up for another Big Picture Class called Wellness Journey. It marries exercise, nutrition, and scrapbooking together. How cool is that?!?!? The class started last Thurs, but I just signed up today...gee, another thing I did late, UGH! Anyone interested can sign up thru January 5. I hope you'll join me!!! Ahem...did the three gals who are going to Vegas with me in May hear that? OK...let me say it again: Tanya, Angela, and Sonya you should all sign up for this class with me!!!

And did you catch that subtle note in the last paragraph? I'm going to Vegas with three women in May. We've all set a weight loss goal and we're going to celebrate meeting the goal by going to Vegas for an extremely long, fun-filled weekend. Shhh...the cool thing is, tickets are already bought (OK, mine will get bought this month) before we go, so we'll be going even if we don't meet our goal. Hee, hee...don't let the cat out of the bag with our hubbies. I'm not sure they've really figured that part out yet. Of course, we had to get the tickets before we met our goal to save money...and we really are all working toward meeting our goals!

No comments: