Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wellness Update

Well, I'm still not finding time to be creative...other than preparing projects for Erica's Girl Scout Troop (when we're done with a particular project, I'll post it...but it's a secret for now). I'm trying to stay active with the Wellness Journey, though. I'm glad that I'm at least working out and eating healthy...and Jeff is, too (yeah!). I'll be heading to the classroom to download this week's information. And who knows, maybe I'll get some of the crafty stuff done.

I do want to share some details about my successful journey so far. My goal with my trainer is to lose 1.5 pounds a week (the wellness journey wants us to throw out the scale...I just can't bring myself to do that, though). So far, so good. I've been training since Nov 10 and have lost almost 15 pounds to date. At my training session Thursday she called me the incredible shrinking woman...YEAH, me!

Jeff is also experiencing success. He has only had one official weigh in, but I can see the difference already. We have a little competition going...I think our trainer (we both use the same trainer) is on my side, though...hee, hee!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

good job my friend!! so glad you're doing well and making positive improvements in your lives!! that really is not easy the older we get - ha! ;-) I've actually touched my crafty stuff two days in a row - yowza!! feels great - anxious to see your recent work too