Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, here it is Christmas and I have to admit that all the calendars are not done. NOPE...I was sooooo close, but didn't get them out (sorry!). I was missing a picture for "Home for the Holidays" and "You & Me." I'm always behind the camera, so I have so few pictures of me. I wanted to get Erica to take a pix of Jeff and I (and am still hoping to do so), but it hasn't happened yet. I promise the calendars will get done and sent out ASAP.
So here are the full pictures of the months that are done. I'm particularly excited that the "Celebration" month happens to be Erica's birth month...yeah! Again, all the credit goes to Basic Grey on this one. I'll try to put some notes on each month:
Erica's 7th Birthday "party" at Chuck E Cheese's
Our standard family picture on the Tilt-o-whirl...the only ride at the fair Jeff will go on. This year it felt like it went on FOREVER. We aren't quite sure what we did to upset the operator.
Erica ice fishing...she was eventually on her belly looking into the hole. I honestly thought she was "wishing" she could catch a fish.
Erica and Cole tubing on Grandpa's lake
A random picture of Erica...we truly are lucky to have her!!!
Erica, Grandpa Guru, and Grannie Annie at a Yankee's pre-season game in Florida. What a beautiful day!!!
Erica with the top of the world in the background (Denali...aka Mt McKinley). It's rarely seen all the way in Anchorage.
Erica's troop became Junior Rangers by visiting a the Kenai Fjords National Park and completing some great learning activities.
Another picture of Erica on Grandpa's lake...she LOVES to drive the boat!!!

Part of the Girl Scout Law is to make the world a better place. During a camping trip in April, the girls planted trees and flowers at the park for their service project.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Merry Christmas, Michelle. Love your calendar pages- lots of love put into each page!

Anonymous said...

Monkey - What a great blog! I wish I had tim to put into this like you do!
-Deb