Sunday, February 6, 2011

I scrapped...woo hoo!!!

What a night. Kelly came over and I got to play with my scrappy stuff. I pulled out my papers and embellishments...and then went the easy route and did some digital stuff with quick pages from the Wellness Journey class. I started another scrappy class this week, so I decided to knock out the wellness things with digital templates. I'm just starting week 6, so I have two layouts that need pix (week 2 on food, and week 5 on rewards...hopefully I can get them in good light tomorrow) and one more to figure out this week. Ooooh, and the picture on the layout below is my new blog pix...woo, hoo!Now, here's hoping I can be more consistent with my scrappiness and my blog...

1 comment:

Dalon said...

Michele - I LOVE THIS POST!!! thanks for sharing your layouts, but also the message - you are amazing - and I LOVE Your photo!! YOu look fantastic my friend. Miss you!!!!