Monday, February 21, 2011

Good news...bad news...

Two items of bad news and a note of good news.

The first bad news: nothing new to show you on the scrap side of things, sorry. I'm so bummed I can't seem to find any mojo...or time to conger some mojo. I figure late March or April I may find some time...here's hoping!!!

BUT, good news: my wellness journey continues to be a success. So far I've lost 20 pounds and 2 sizes (3 depending on the brand). YEAH! I weigh less now than I did before I got pregnant. Not quite less than before I broke my leg just before I got pregnant, but that should come in another 4-6 weeks. I'll keep you posted!

Which leads me to my next bad news: I have no pants that fit!!! I've finally convinced myself that as I put clothes on that don't fit, they immediately go into the donation pile. No saving clothes in case I need them again. So, all I have are jeans and skirts to wear...and some of the jeans have made their way into the donation pile. I bought a belt over the Christmas holidays and actually had to punch a new hole in it because it didn't fit, either. How exciting!!!

Even though I'm hopeful I'm not done losing, I decided I needed at least one pair of pants. So, this weekend I bought a pair of size 8 dress pants. Woo Hoo!!! I haven't been a size 8 since before I had Erica. Now I need to find time to hem them so I can actually wear them before they're too big (hee, hee).

1 comment:

Dalon said...

this is wonderful news!!! all of it except the "I have no scrap stuff to show you" ... huh?! what does THAT mean woman??? ;-)

just kidding ... believe me ... I do understand ... but I"m not happy about it!

always love your inspiration - thanks for keeping your blog - you'll get back out here when you can :-)

so great to see a post from you!!!!!!