Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hello...anyone still out there??? I am...finally

Well, it's been 6 months, but I'm alive again. Work has finally calmed down and Erica is done with soccer until next month. So I took some time to scrap (instead of cleaning). YEAH...a whole day of scrappin yesterday, what a blast. I've also scrapped a few Saturdays in June and July with Nicole (thanks, girl!) and have some pages to share from that, too. So...here ya go.

First, here's a layout from a Basic Gray kit that I finally added some pictures to...this was a kit from last October.
And two more layouts that I did last November with pictures...but to be fair, it's a Christmas layout and I had to wait to get the pictures added. Yeah, THAT'S my excuse.And last, but not least, Erica's first hunting layout. I actually scrapped this earlier this year (March, maybe) and JUST got it scanned.

No comments: