Saturday, May 16, 2009

Making Kisses

Nothing to lead into this blog post...the story says it all, so here goes:

Erica often gives kisses freely (she's such a love bug), but occasionally she withholds them, saying she's all out. Of course that breaks our hearts because we want kisses when we want them! She's caught onto the fun we have with her and plays with us now. One time in January I asked for a kiss, she said she was out. I asked how that could be because she loves me so much? She said, "Wait a minute and I'll make some more." Then all of a sudden, she put her finger to the temple of her head and blew a raspberry. Then she ran over and gave me a kiss. I was laughing so hard and asked her what she was doing. She said, "That's how I make more kisses, mom." Just like that...so matter of fact...and then she made more!

The papers are K & Co, the rubon letters and ribbon are WRMK and the chipboard is mixed up from 3 or 4 different sources (and painted). And I totally lifted the layout from here...I just loved the lines and blocking!!!

1 comment:

Debbies said...

This is adorable....your colors go together so well and the "Subject" is so CUTE. Great lift.
Also viewed the Craft Cafe after you and have that bookmarked for future references...she is my kinda gal!