Sunday, May 10, 2009

One Photo Layouts? Or Multi-Photo Layouts?

How many photos do you like to put on a layout? Jeff likes more than one...in fact, he prefers as many as possible on a layout. I usually try to put more than one on a page. BUT, I did a layout this weekend for a challenge and had only one perfect picture...no, I didn't exclude others that were not perfect. I just had ONE picture, but it was PERFECT. As I put the layout together, I knew Jeff would be OK with this one only having ONE picture.


Here's the layout...not bad for one picture, huh? The challenge is part of AC Bailey's Stimulus Challenge. We are supposed to do a layout with B&W pix (this one is actually Sepia), stamped or hand written titles (I used a tutorial at this blog...isn't it cool?!?), and hand made embellies (I cut and pieced some elements from the papers...it's the best I could do, sorry), and ribbon and buttons. Everything is from the AC Bailey May Kit of the Month. The kit screamed vintage and with a sepia pix of Erica and her Grandpa, it was perfect. By the way, Jeff agrees...one picture is perfect for this layout!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bracco said...

Really nice job on this one. So sweet. I like to fit multiple pictures if possible, but some pics just need to be on their own.