Friday, October 16, 2009

Are You Ready for Halloween???

I'm lucky, I don't have a job at Halloween...all I have to do is have fun! Jeff doesn't let me even THINK about candy. He always says, "Warren Buffet gives out the big half pound Hershey bars." And that inspires him. He buys the big packs of big Hershey Bars from Costco and hands those out...he's all about being the hero (and you know what I mean if you know him).

I also don't ever have to think about Erica's costume...Grandma has always made a costume for her. In past years she's been a princess. This year she's into Tinkerbell. So guess, what she's gonna be??? Yup, a fairy. And what's her favorite color? Pink and purple. Oh, my...this costume is awesome. I have one picture (which isn't really that great), so you'll have to wait to see the finished product. But here's the layout for inspiration (the white paper is a holding place for two photos). We're going to Trick or Treat Town next weekend, so I'll be able to add photos then.
The papers and clear sticker border are Pink Paisley, as is the little journaling card. The flare is from American Crafts. All the supplies are from the ACBailey October Kit of the Month (and Exclusive Add-On kits). You can save shipping and money with a 6-month or 12-month subscription. Plus, subscriptions also get you an exclusive idea package with how-to instructions for all kinds of layouts, cards, and paper crafting projects.

1 comment:

beckyjune said...

That page is looking great so far, Michelle! My girls like Tinkerbell and the other fairies, too, but have decided to go with princess costumes- again- this year :) Have a great weekend. I can't wait to see your daughter's fairy costume.