Sunday, October 18, 2009

Free Photo Collage Templates

I had my crop tonight and mentioned the photo collage templates available from Scrapbooks Etc. I was going to just email the link to a few ladies and they suggested I put it on my blog...so here it is. You need photo editing software (like Photo Shop). The site has some tips on how to use the templates. I used a template on Erica's first Day of School layout...you can see it here.

As with any scrapbooking technique, you can make this your own: put all photos in the boxes, put journaling in some, put digital pattern paper, or leave it blank. There's one layout example that left a box or two blank and after it was printed, they used regular pattern paper and it went off the template onto a layout...I loved it (and you know I'll be doing that one day, right???).

Have fun...and let me see what you do with these!!!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

thanks for posting this! I might be able to use it with some software that came with my laptop ;-) if not, I just may have to "invest" in something! ha!!