Friday, June 4, 2010

Father's Day Mini Album

I got this idea from a Memory Works class and tweaked it with different papers for a Father's Day mini album. It was fun to make...and now I've turned it into a class/kit for anyone else interested.

The papers and stickers are from Fancy Pants Designs (Like Father Like Son). The ribbons are from American Crafts, Stampin up, and some unknown from my stash. If you make it to my crop next weekend I'll have the kits there. Otherwise, let me know ASAP and I'll get one to you. This mini album kit (all supplies and instructions) is yours for $5. Here's a pix of the closed album...come see it in person next weekend.

2 comments:

Dalon said...

yeah!!! excited about this - would you by chance have two or three of these? 3 ideally ... yes, just for me ;-) I'll shoot you an e-mail also :-)

peata said...

that time of the year again...
nice mini.

toilet roll mini scrapbook comp