Monday, June 28, 2010

Camping Service Project

Still inspired by our camping trip in April, I made two more layouts. This first one was inspired by my brand new Scrapbook Trends magazine...I just love that magazine. I saw this blocking layout and knew I had to lift it. The papers are Basic Grey from their Origins line.

This layout is of the girls completing their service project...and how they worked to leave the camp better than they found it. They planted trees and flowers for the camp. Shhh...don't tell anyone, but Erica spilled her egg carton nearly full of dirt and seeds. If there are flowers growing under the picnic tables, I have no clue why. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Our troop will return to Camp Carlquist this fall or winter, I look forward to seeing how they are doing.



No comments: