Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A few pix of summer fun

I did a little scrappin' this weekend. I haven't had a chance to scan the layouts, sorry. I do have a little crafty surprise in store later this week...so come back in a few days and check it out...hee, hee...
Until then, here are a few pix of some summer fun that you will see in layouts later this summer, I'm sure.

Erica and Bella on the first day of Girl Scout Day Camp. They are two peas in a pod!!!
Erica and Grandpa getting ready to go on Powder Keg...a BIG roller coaster that goes from 0-60 in just a few seconds (five maybe). Erica LOVED the roller coaster at Silver Dollar City last month.

Erica going down the BIG slide at White Water in Branson, Mo. This thing is a wedgie machine!!! I think they said it was 7 stories high. Jeff and I also went on it, but not as often as she did!

Erica and her new friend, Cole, riding the tube behind Grandpa's boat in Arkansas. She got to drive the boat, too...such a BIG girl!

No comments: