Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School pictures

My blog is one of the ways family keeps in touch with us. I did a poor job for 6-8 months keeping them updated and am trying to be better. I was having soooo much fun posting layouts and neglected to post pictures from the first day of school...sorry.
For anyone that doesn't know us well, we have a family tradition (mostly just me and Erica) of going to breakfast on the first day of school. Last year Jeff went with us because I started a new job and couldn't take the time off. This year Grandma and Grandpa were in town, so they joined us, too. Erica sure looks like a big girl, doesn't she? A 3rd grader...wow! I can hardly believe it!
Here she is looking like a big girl...even though she hunches over (more of the mama in her!).
And the standard mama and Erica picture...
And in line, waiting for school to start.

No comments: