Friday, September 2, 2011

Since Holidays are on the brain...

...why not a Christmas layout? I'm not sure why this wouldn't scan, maybe the crooked papers messed with the scanner's brain. My linear brain has a hard time with it, sometimes.
We spent Christmas in Arkansas visiting Jeff's parents. Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures, and then many of the ones I did get were really blurry. But, the memories are still the same, so I make due with what I have. I really didn't know what to journal for this layout, so I didn't. Jeff's mom is more crafty than I am (and WAAAY more talented). She decorated a few Santa hats. Erica took this one and wore it one of the days we went to Silver Dollar City. I don't recall exactly where we were, or what we were doing, but I thought she was soooo cute in the hat that I had to take her picture. I think this was the first layout I made this year...sweet and simple.

No comments: