Saturday, September 26, 2009

First Day Of School Scrapped...

Anyone scrapping during the ACBailey On-Line crop? With Jeff gone, it's hard to get some dedicated time. However, here it is past midnight and I'm up scrapping (ssshhhhh, don't tell him!). I'll go to bed after this post so I can be somewhat coherent when Erica wakes up tomorrow.

I haven't been feeling very inspired lately, even with the online crop...and that's odd for me. I think it's because I'm home by myself and not with friends. Anyway, I did manage to get this layout done. I downloaded a free template from scrapbooksetc.com and used it to create the photo collage. It was fun. I think I'm getting the hang of it and you may see more of that technique (Doesn't it look alot like color blocking? Yes, that's why I like it so much!).

I posted several weeks ago about Erica's first day. Here are the photos and the final layout. Erica loves the outfit and calls it her "grown up outfit." She had it picked out WEEKS before school started. And she wanted me to french braid her hair. This is the first time I've done it...I need more practice.

The paper is from the Sep KOTM as is the chipboard. I used some left over Bo Bunny ribbon and American Crafts Thickers. Here's hoping I can get more inspiration tomorrow before Jeff comes back...wish me luck!

No comments: