Sunday, July 4, 2010

More camping pix...

Wow...I have been such a slacker on my blog this summer, I'm sorry. I will try to do better. But I have an excuse (not sure it's good...but I have one). I'll have to share in a week or so once I know a little more. Life has been hectic this summer, that's for sure!
As I mentioned, I did some scrapping last Friday. This is the last page I did and forgot to upload. Erica and Bonnie went off and sat by the lake during the camp fire at Camp Carlquist. It was soooo cute to see them sitting there. I sure wish I knew what they were talking about.These are papers and embellies from My Scrapbook Nook's March Kit. The papers are My Minds Eye (one of my favorites). And I lifted the layout from one I saw in Scrapbook Trends.

1 comment:

Dalon said...

love this layout Michelle!!! this is a great picture - it says so much without saying a thing :-)