Friday, November 26, 2010

Green Friends

Yeah...another week of Color done. Week three is green. I love the color green. It's so outdoorsy (not sure how to spell that since it's not really a word). For some reason, I tend to like the earth tones of green and brown in my scrapbooking, so this layout came together fairly easily. I originally planned to use Basic Grey papers, but since Maggie's clothes were teal, the blue tones in the My Minds Eye papers seemed to be a better fit. And it really worked out since I could also add green's complimentary color, red. The journaling blocks and embellishment tickets from the My Minds Eye line was perfect since Erica was wearing a red shirt in the pictures.By the way, the flowers Maggie and Erica planted bloomed all summer and were beautiful in the front of the house. I'm sure Erica will want to do it again next year...at least I hope so.

No comments: