Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Working with color...RED

I told you I was signing up for the Big Picture Class: Color. I did...and it started last week. First we made a pre-class set of tags for the colors of the rainbow...I haven't finished mine since I JUST got the tags this weekend. I'll try to work on them this week.

Each week will focus on a different color. This week is red. I was able to get the first two projects done. Each week we make a 6x6 layout using the color of the week. One page is with our picture, and the other page has words describing the color and tips on how to use it. Then Nic shares a technique she uses on the featured layout and includes instructions on how to make the layout with the color of the week. I really liked the layout for this week and got it done already (YEAH, me!!!).
The layout uses last year's Fancy Pants Christmas papers and stickers, Bazzill flowers that have been inked and embossed, as well as a few die cuts from my Cricut (Serenade and Winter Wonderland cartridges).

1 comment:

Dalon said...

LOVE this layout!!! great colors - simple design - easy to see what it is your documenting ;-)