Thursday, December 16, 2010

Awesome Crafty Card Kit

I love to be crafty...scrapbooking, sewing, home decor, you name it. I have a stash of cards for various holidays (mostly birthdays). If I buy a card, I either forgot to pull one from my stash or I didn't have the right one (boy birthday cards are usually a make it that day thing). So it's no wonder I make cards every year...course, maybe that's why I went a few years without sending Christmas cards (but let's not talk about that).

This year has been crazy with Erica's Girl Scout schedule, soccer twice a week, Jeff shooting, and my new job. So I didn't get creative and make my own from scratch. Instead I found a few great kits and put them together with pre-coordinated supplies and instructions (woo hoo!!!). This is the first set I did from Basic Grey (ooooh, how I love Basic Grey!!!). There was alot of left over supplies. I made a few extra cards from the left overs...but of course I didn't take pix of those. Oh, well. The cards were so easy to complete, and now I have a bunch of new design "go-bys."

No comments: