Monday, December 13, 2010

The Santa Claus House, North Pole Alaska

I have a log on the bottom of the blog that shows where people come from when they visit my blog. I see the standard friends and family most of the time. But recently I've seen a bunch of hits on my Magical experience in North Pole, Alaska. I thought I put a plug in for the Santa Claus House. If you have young kids and don't know about this place, take a look!!! You can get a letter from Santa delivered and it's actually post marked from the North Pole.

We visited the Santa Claus house 18 months ago and met Santa in the middle of summer. What an experience it was. If you ever make it to Alaska with young kids and have a chance to travel up to Fairbanks, I highly encourage it. It made a big impact on Erica!

And while we're talking about Christmas fun, do you know about the NORAD Santa Tracker site? This is our favorite activity on Christmas Eve. The site is up and counting down the days, minutes, and seconds. There's also a kids countdown link where kids can play games, too. GREAT site!!!

Just for fun, here's the layout I did after our visit to the Santa Claus House in June 2009. Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: