Sunday, December 12, 2010

A fun mini-album...

So here I sit again...WEEKS after my last blog post. I'm trying desperately to strike a balance between Erica's activities (girl scouts and soccer), 10-hour days at work, Jeff's shooting, and our new activities at the gym. Yes, we've joined a gym again. I'm down 4 pounds in a month and Jeff is down 6 pounds. The hardest part about trying to live a healthy life is cooking healthy. It was scary when I looked at the food we ate. So now I'm trying to learn about healthy eating...ugh, and healthy cooking takes a LONG time compared to easy unhealthy stuff.

But I digress. The only crafty stuff I've done since the last post is Christmas cards (Yeah!!! They're going out in the next day or two after I get them addressed) and the standard Christmas calendars for Jeff and the grandparents. So...since Jeff wrote the Christmas letter and published the blog address on it, I figured I should get some stuff posted. I don't have the cards or the calendars digitized yet, so here is are some mini album pages I did for a dear friend of mine a few months ago. She has two active boys. The papers I used are called Monstrosity. Ha! I don't know the boys that well, but what boy doesn't fit in the category of "monstrosity?!?"

These pages were really easy to make with just 5 sheets of double sided paper and some coordinating cardstock, stickers, and felties. All she has to do is add a 4x6 photo and she has an instant album!


2 comments:

Dalon said...

of COURSE this is the most cutest and most wonderful album EVER because it's for MY boyz - YOU ROCK!!! thanks Michelle :-) am glad you posted these - the pages are wonderful - I'm slowly deciding which photos to choose for this album, but am halfway there :-)

Debbie said...

Yeah!!!! on the healthy cooking and gym time. Soon it will be warm enough to walk outside! Thanks for posting your visit to see Santa- lo
Love that you were able to gather some hair!
Super duper album for Dalon to fill- can't wait to see her pictures!