Monday, January 9, 2012

Adult fun during the Santa Adventure

On the fifth day of Christmas we were prompted to take pictures at a holiday party.  Nicole told me to take my camera to the office party because that was probably going to be one of the prompts...I did, but I didn't take any pictures.  The VERY NEXT DAY the prompt was pictures at a holiday party.  Fortunately I had some good pictures to use from the Santa Adventure...hee, hee.

While the kids were writing letters to Santa, listening to the Polar Express, and watching a movie, the adults were drinking wine.  Boy, oh boy, did we drink some wine.  Jeff kept running around with the Santa hat saying, "This is as merry as I get."  All the while we knew he was having a blast.  So here is a picture of me on Santa's--I mean Jeff's--lap, and pictures of the men and ladies with Santa...we're such winos!  But we had a GREAT time!!!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

this is a gorgeous layout Michelle!!! love it - I'm a sucka for the snowflakes ;-) and the story? wonderful! you can always tell when Jeff is having fun - he smiles even though he doesn't know it - ha!!