Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Santa Adventure Crafts

Yeah...lots of layouts coming your way in the next few weeks (twelve...OK eleven cuz I already posted the first day of Christmas).  AND, I signed up for another class at Big Picture Classes called TWELVE.  I'll tell you more about that over the next few weeks (probably after I finish the 12 days of Christmas)...but the goal is to do 12 layouts a month for 12 months...WOW!!!  My personal goal/resolution for the year is to really internalize what the class is about and to complete all the layouts.  That will definitely be a challenge!!!  Oh, and I never really did the One Little Word class last year (Balance was my word...looking at my blog and the lack of posts, I think you can see I didn't really achieve it).  So this year's word is Journey.  I'll tell you more about that, later, too!  Whew...lots going on!

But onto the fun stuff for THIS post...and that's the Second day of Christmas.  This day was supposed to be decorating the tree.  Well, I already scrapped those pictures, soooo, I decided to use some pictures of Erica making Christmas ornaments during the Santa Adventure Weekend.  Of course, once I picked that topic, I found I really only had good pictures from the ornament she made at the Museum of the North.  Oh, well...the story is still the same, and that's the important part.  She made four or five ornaments that weekend.,,and for her that was GREAT!  She loves to be creative and crafty.  It's kinda hard to see, but there's holly on the moose's butt...I guess that's what makes it a Christmoose.

Papers and embellishments from Echo Park's Holly Jolly line.

No comments: