Saturday, January 7, 2012

Holiday Decor...

I'm going out of order and posting twice today cuz I don't really have a story or much to say about the sixth day of Christmas...and I'm really behind!  We were supposed to take pictures of the holiday decor.  Blah...no people and no real stories to tell.  But I do have to say that I like the layout design.  I may have to use this on another layout with a good story!
I guess I could say a few things about our decor:  Erica and I enjoy making the gingerbread house every year.  She begs and begs until Jeff breaks down and buys it.  I'm also a bit of a nut when it comes to the tree.  I like it all to match.  I made many of the ornaments...or I should say, I embellished them.  Most of them are red with silver, white, and gold.  I also made the stockings for Jeff and I shortly after we were married.  Erica's stocking is a hand-me-down.  Jeff's grandma made it for him when he was a boy...and she wants to keep it to give to her little boy or girl.  The nativity set is my first, given to me by my mom.  I can't recall where I got the snowmen...gifts from friends, but I've forgotten who (sorry!).  And I absolutely adore the cute Christmoose Jeff's mom made several years back...it hangs on the INSIDE of my door so I can enjoy it!

OK, I guess I had some things to say about the decor...but how do you fit all that on the layout.  Oh, well...

No comments: