Monday, January 2, 2012

The annual Christmas Tradition

There are few "staged family fun" activities I can get Jeff to participate in...decorating sugar cookies at Christmas time is one I never have a problem with.  Well, that's not completely true.  Usually he wants to get things DONE so he can eat them and I have to slow him down so I can get the "staged" pictures.
So here we are, having fun with our annual Christmas tradition of humoring mama with staged family fun...I mean with decorating our Christmas Sugar Cookies.  Everyone has their own job.  I roll out the dough, Erica cuts them out, Jeff frosts them, Erica decorates them (and makes a BIG mess), I take pictures, and we all enjoy them!!!
Thank you, again, to Basic Grey for the wonderful page layout.  This is one I put together over Thanksgiving and had to wait to fill with pictures.  Now I've shown you all the ones I did over Thanksgiving...but I have a few more I'll be making over the next few months (I hope!).

No comments: