Friday, January 16, 2009

Altered Projects

Have you ever done one? I *finally* did my first altered project. I like the way it turned out, but I sure need more practice. This started out as a Creative Imaginations "CREATE" wood block. I rearranged the letters, cut off the top of the T to make an I and made "ERICA." I used mod podge to adhere the papers (probably should've done an extra coat...oh, well). The papers are My Minds Eye and there are too many left over accessories for me to figure out what they are (sorry). Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Dalon said...

oh I love this!!! think you did a GREAT job! (I've played with modge podge too and regular paper doesn't work near as well as cardstock for me) ;-) I haven't played with letters like this before, but I want to - was thinking of using blocks - this is fantastic!!! thanks for sharing :-)

Debbie said...

My kind of fun project.
This is so girly girl, I bet Erica loves it in her room. Thanks for the Modge Pdge idea, I will try that soon.