Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Year's Productivity

Happy New Year!!! I hope you're off to a great start for 2009...mine has been exciting:

As you know, I participated in an online crop on New Year's Eve. It was more projects than a scrapbooking event (my preference). I also participated in an online crop from Jan 2-4 (I was there only 2-3 since we left for Disney on Jan 4). Anyway, this is a pix of me on Sat morning in my "clean" scrap room. Yes, this is clean. Oh, and check out the "sexy" camo night shirt Jeff got me for Christmas...funny story!!! So, I'm off to a good start on this goal in that I have cleaned my room and managed to keep it clean as I worked on 11 layouts and multiple projects during the two online crops I did.

So did you catch the number of layouts I did above? ELEVEN!!! I have a goal of 5 per month...I think I'm off to a good start there...and I'll be at a crop this weekend, so I'm hoping to add to that number. Here are a few I did during the online crops. What a blast!!! There's no story behind "Boomerang" other that my brother rode the roller coaster with me at Six Flags in New York. But "Inventory" has a GREAT story! Santa used to leave my brother an I condoms in our stocking and Dad would take "intentory" every year. Well, we were at Granny's house for Christmas one year and Santa got confused and left TWO boxes of condoms for Steve and NONE for me...this are pictures my mom sent me of my Granny.



And the last exciting thing is our second trip to Disneyland. WOW, what a trip...and Erica did VERY well on the airplane. She's such a big girl!!! 5 days in the park is a bit much, but we had fun and that's what counts. I haven't downloaded the pix from my camera, so I can't share any yet...sorry. Erica used the Disney mini book I made at the New Years online crop as a journal to write about what she did and what she liked most each day. She took it to school and shared it with her friends and teacher. And of course, I still have pix from LAST year's trip to scrap...so I did a layout during the online crop for that, too...here it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, you go girl!!

Dalon said...

AMAZING!!! Eleven layouts is simply amazing! You go! :-) Love the boomerang layout - and you got WHAT in your stocking?! Ha!!! That's certainly a good story to pass on. :-) Glad you had a great trip! Looking forward to hearing more about it.