Thursday, January 1, 2009

Online Crops???

Have you ever participated in an online crop? Have you ever heard of them? They are a ton of fun!!! Someone hosts the crop and posts challenges throughout the crop period. Participants log in from time to time to get the "homework" assignments and play games. Then you work on your projects and post the results. The hosts will draw prizes from the list of participants on a particular challenge or the first to complete wins (depending on the challenge). The goal is to be productive and have fun!!!

AC Bailey is hosting an online crop Jan 2-4...anyone can participate, but you need a login account with the community forum as well as the gallery (to post your projects). I hope to "see" you at this online crop...it's gonna be a blast!!!

I just participated in a different crop today. I was unable to spend the entire day cropping, but I did get a few projects completed. Here they are...these all had complete instructions available. If you're interested in any of the instructions, let me know.

This is a mini book. I saw this project and immediately knew I HAD to make one using Creative Imagination's Memories kit (plus a few embellies from another Disney kit I had). We're going to Disneyland on Sunday...in THREE DAYS!!! I can't wait to take this with me to document out vacation.








And this is a box in a bag project. The instructions came from here. It was VERY EASY and quick. I did not add any additional embellishments, but depending on the pattern paper you select, you may want to do that.







1 comment:

Dalon said...

the memories book is a great idea - way to prepare *before* your trip! I like that idea ... you know I'm gonna have to "lift" it ;-)