Friday, January 2, 2009

A Year in Review

So I did it...I actually finished (and scanned and uploaded) the year in review layout I talked about in Dec. It's more of an accomplishments layout, but it's close enough. Erica, Jeff and I made a list of the things we did for the first time and most of them made it to the layout:
  • Disneyland
  • Ice Skating
  • Cooking
  • Visiting/Meeting Cousins Carter, Trevor, and Aunt Mo and Uncle Steven
  • Learning to Ride a 2-Wheeler (she taught herself!!!)
  • First Sleepover with Paige Brown
  • Going to Kindergarten
  • Learning to Read and to Spelling, Sounding out Words on Her Own
  • Going to Daisy Scouts
  • Learning to Tie a Bow
  • Shooting Her Own .22
  • Riding a Scooter

I guess I should say that the products are Bazzill cardstock, MME papers and rubons, as well as a few other misc products from Karen Foster Designs, Creative Imaginations, Creative Memories, Maya Road, and Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

oh this layout is great!! I especially love the idea of documenting firsts :-) thanks for posting your layout!!!!! (I'm gonna have to lift it ya know!) ;-)