Friday, January 23, 2009

New Scrapping Products coming soon!!!

Every year vendors go to the Craft and Hobby Association to showcase their new products. I'm sooooooo excited to see what is coming out. Here are a few websites to check out what's coming:

This Message board has a list of vendors. You can check out the latest on what they will be showing at CHA

Here's a YouTube video that CRACKED ME UP. I can't wait to see what Xyron is going to have this summer!!!

Have fun checking out the new stuff...I sure did.

2 comments:

Dalon said...

thanks for the links Michelle!!! (I never did know what CHA stood for til now - HA!!! but I do know it's FUN time) can't wait to see you tomorrow night and get my scrappin on ;-)

Anonymous said...

The video is hilarous-and it is good to see Beth on it. Thank for the links tonight.