Sunday, January 18, 2009

Who do you scrap???

I don't know about you, but I tend to scrap my daughter more than anything else...about 99% of the time. OK, maybe not THAT much, but it's close. Those two layouts from my New Year's productivity (Boomerang and Inventory), they were the first non-Erica layouts in MONTHS!!! I especially don't like to scrap ME (sad, I know). I've committed myself to doing an "Encyclopedia of Me" scrapbook along with some other AC Bailey consultants...more to come on that :)

I was on the AC Bailey Community Forum and they asked if we scrapped our husbands. UGH...no, very rarely. So I was inspired to do a layout of nothing but Jeff. I didn't journal very much. I think my next page will pour my heart out in hidden journaling. Here's the layout...By the way, this is the Jan calendar layout (this year's calendar layouts are only 1-pg layouts and are $5 each...if you complete all 12 you'll get a free 12x12 calendar to display them at the end of the year):

These are Dreamstreet Papers and Jeneva patterned paper, Bazzill cardstock, Jenny Bowlin mini bingo card, Doodlebug Flower, Stampin' Up! ribbon and magic mesh, Maya Rd charms, My Minds Eye buttons, and Making Memories journaling block. I messed up on the journaling (even after I wrote it out first)...but oh, well...

1 comment:

Dalon said...

but you journaled anyway!!! that is what you want to remember - the thought, not necessarily how it looks ;-) good for you for scrapping your hubby!! (all my pics of Alan have the kids in there still - ha!)