Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm a "Challenge" Girl!!!

Ha...two posts in a day and another layout finished! And I think I've figured out my mojo...I know I thrive on challenges at work, but I didn't realize until today that I also thrive on them in my scrapbooking. My second layout today was based on a challenge. Thank goodness for AC Bailey and their Design Team. They have such inspiring challenges. This is a layout based on the Feb Design Team Sketch Challenge. And check it out...the photos are askew (that's always been hard for my geometric mind to deal with).
The papers and chipboard letters are Making Memories, the felt butterflies are Jenni Bowlin. Stay tuned for more layouts inspired by the AC Bailey Design Team!!!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

I like how the photos aren't all lined up!! (i have a hard time with that too) ;-) and I usually have to add a frame around my pics - but you're thinking out of the box! fantastic!!! (glad your mojo came back - I'm trying to get V-day cards ready for Payton's class party tomorrow - ACH!!)