Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Productivity from Saturday's Crop

Well, there were not as many people at the crop on Saturday as I'd hoped...but the Chugiak-Eagle River Relay for Life group is just getting these going, so they can only get better!!! And I did my part in buying products from other vendors, taking classes, donating profits from my sales, and bidding on silent auction items...all for a very good cause.


Of course I also enjoyed socializing with friends, meeting old friends (I learned the mother of one of the children who used to be at Erica's day care bought a scrapbooking store in the valley...how EXCITING!!!), and meeting some new friends. I also got a chance to be productive.

I finally scrapped Erica's first day of Kindergarten...I got a piece of paper from a gal at the crop and HAD to buy the whole pack this weekend. The paper is from the Die Cuts with a View Grade School Paper Pack...it's cool!!!
I also scrapped more Disney pix from 2008...I gotta finish those pix before I can do 2009, right? Ha...it sounds good, but I'm sure it won't happen that way. So these are some pix of the Hundred Acre Woods characters. I used a Tigger color blocked paper that I cut into pieces, a Pooh-Bear die cut (chalked) and some Pooh rub-ons (not sure on the mftr for the products, sorry).

1 comment:

Laura-Lee said...

Wow you have been busy! Great job, love that pic of her fast asleep...so cute!