Saturday, February 7, 2009

Love is in the air...

YEAH!!! I finished a layout last night...yes, just one. I started it at a crop a few weeks ago and it just wasn't coming together. But then I found these GREAT digital valentine tickets from Nicole's blog who posts on the AC Bailey forum. Here's the direct link to the post with the tickets!!! If you are a digi scrapper, the download also has the digi files...I just printed the PDF file onto cardstock.

The tickets worked nicely with the AC Bailey February Kit of the Month. The papers are Basic Grey and the heart journaling block is from Making Memories. I also used the Xyron Personal Cutting System to cut out the "Love" title as well as the plastic heart...that's craft plastic and then I inked the edges with Bazzink. I've been itching to use that craft plastic and I LOVE how it turned out...I'll be using it again!!!
And can you believe this is ANOTHER layout that is NOT Erica??? These are pictures from when Jeff and I were married almost 11 years ago. Yes, it was a romantic wedding in Vegas (and I was a size 4...eons ago!!!). Seriously, though, it was so LOW STRESS and tastefully done. I'm glad we did it that way!

2 comments:

Dalon said...

love this layout and especially the colors you chose!!! sounds like the wedding was just a nice as your layout :-) thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

This layout is a "perfect match" for your wedding pictures-the colors go together so well....
LOW STRESS layout tastefully done.