Sunday, July 11, 2010

Another fun evening of scrappin'

I always love it when I have a chance to scrap with friends...and I had just such a chance this past weekend (yeah!). And the best part was I finally had some inspiration to finish the May Project 12 layout (sort of...I'm missing one picture and need a friend to send it to me). I'll post that layout another time.

The other inspiration I had this weekend was to scrap the layout of Erica mowing...she mowed again Friday night (hee, hee). Jeff says he'll pay her allowance when she gets better at it. That resulted in a conversation about how good she was...and sounded kinda like this: "Am too..." "Are not..." "Am too..." "Are not..." Have I told you how much fun it is to have two 6-yr olds in the house???

So here's the layout. I used more My Minds Eye papers from one of My Scrapbook Nook's kits (April, I think...I'm getting alot of mileage out of that kit), plus some Basic Grey Stickers from the Feb kit and My Minds Eye alphas from my stash. And the layout is lifted from my favorite Design Team member at the Nook (Becky June). I get alot of inspiration from her!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Able to catch up on your blog tonight and love how many new layouts you've done and posted! Thanks for helping me feeling "close to home" - can't wait to scrap my vacation pictures!