Monday, July 5, 2010

A fun crafty weekend...and more camping pictures

The Independence Day weekend gave me some inspiration to be crafty...maybe it was the relaxing weekend, maybe it was a clean dining room table calling me. Either way, I was happy to make a mess and be productive (although Jeff didn't care for the mess).

I'm still feeling like I have to finish all the pictures from the Girl Scout Camping trip in April. This layout is of the girls making a scrapbook mini album...and it wasn't even my idea!!!
This layout is made from My Scrapbook Nook's June kit. The papers are October Afternoon, Alphas are American Crafts Thickers and Basic Grey, the flowers are Doodlebug and Prima, and the journaling card is from Sassafras Lass.

1 comment:

Dalon said...

you go girl!!! way to go with the craftiness bug - you're making me get the itch - hopefully I'll find the top of that craft desk this week - woohoo!!