Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Project 12 - May...finally

Well, it took me a while to finish the May layout for Project 12. I just wasn't inspired by the sketch...until I had company to scrap with this past weekend (thanks, Tanya!). I think the big circle in the middle turned me off a bit. But then I dug into one of the kits from My Scrapbook Nook, and saw a big die cut circle from My Minds Eye, and was able to make it work.

May was busy, mostly because of our vacation to Arkansas. I could have filled an entire layout with pictures and stories from Arkansas...I had such a hard time keeping the pictures down to three. There's a big space on the second page cuz I'm saving it for a picture of Erica bridging to Brownies. In addition to the vacation, May included other activities like a field trip to release salmon fry, the last day of school, and a Mad Science party with her girl scout troop (those parties are AWESOME, by the way).

I hope I'm not the only one reading this blog that's participating in Project 12. Click on the blinkie in my side bar for more info. It's soooo easy and very gratifying to complete. I'm finally caught up and looking forward to July 20 when I can download the next 2-pg sketch.


No comments: