Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Off kilter...ugh, that's hard

Do you remember me posting about being a linear person and not liking things off kilter? Well, I found this layout by a Scrapbook Nook Design Team member using a monthly kit. When I saw it I knew I had use it for these pictures. The problem is, it's on an angle. I usually don't like to scrap that way, but decided to step out of my comfort zone and do it.

So here it is. This is another layout I finished this weekend using My Scrapbook Nook's June Kit (more October Afternoon papers). The girls had some fun playing cooperative sports in the gym. First they formed a tight circle and each sat on the lap of the person behind them. It took a few tries, but they got it to work without falling down. Then they played some kind of keep away and finally formed a circle, passing a hula hoop around without breaking their grip...pretty neat. Sorry the scan cut off the layout...I really need to work on taking good pictures instead of scanning.

1 comment:

Dalon said...

wow - good for you at trying something different!! I'm with you though - off kilter IS hard for me! ;-) love the colors and layout though! will probably try to 'lift' ;-)