Saturday, July 24, 2010

More blog slacking...and catchup

Whew....what a week I've had, and I don't see it letting up any time soon. I have a crop tonight and I'm all by myself at home finding it hard to get it all done. I feel like I have the past few days at work. Oh, I can finally say it (see how late I am, I could say it before, but I've been such a slacker I haven't been online to say anything)...I quit my job and am starting a new job next week. I had been frantically working day and night (literally) to get it all done before I left for good yesterday...and it didn't get all done. So here I am again, trying to get everything ready for the crop and I'm afraid it's not gonna get done.

Oh, so the other part of being all by myself. Of course, Jeff is shooting, that's a given. But Erica went to a weekend troop camp...WITHOUT ME! I'm a troop co-leader and REALLY wanted to go, but had my crop scheduled, so I couldn't (sniff, sniff). I'm sure it's good for her, but I'm not so sure it's good for me. Thank goodness for the crop. UGH...but now I am remembering what I still need to do.

OK, OK...so let me give you a scrappy layout before I sign off. This is some fun new Sassafras Indie Girl. It's my monthly kit I put together. I wanted to do it for Aug, but am still waiting for some Pink Paislee Starlight supplies. So I swapped Jul and Aug kit plans (sneaky, huh?). I just love the papers. They're so girlie, but can even be used for non-girlie stuff. I think this layout is such a sweet layout...with Bella and Erica. They really are Best Buds!!!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

LOVE the layout Michelle!! great colors - I think I could use some of that stuff for the boys even :-) and thanks for the crop last night ;-) I think I got the laptop thing figured out - woohoo!!!! looking forward to hearing about your new adventure!