Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another Stash Layout

Well, I said I was going to use kits for my Use Your Stash class. I was hoping to use some old kits, but I had to get busy with completing the monthly layouts for my kit club, so I made some layouts with a fairly new kit from Fancy Pants Designs -- It's Your Day. I realized I hadn't ever done a birthday kit, so I thought Erica's birthday month was a great time to do that. Too bad we haven't had a party for her yet...worst parents ever, I know. She's decided she wants to have a few friends over for a slumber party. Now I just need to find a free weekend so I don't pull my hair out...ugh!

Anyway, we did manage to have a small family celebration for her birthday. We went to Chuck E Cheese's for dinner and then to Dairy Queen for dessert. She was such a hoot at Chuck E Cheese's, everyone she talked to knew it was her birthday...and check out the crown. She's so sweet that when she asked for a crown, the cashier couldn't resist and gave her one...I think they were supposed to be reserved for kids actually PAYING to have their parties at Chuck E Cheese's. Oh, well.

This layout isn't a layout from the Use Your Stash class. I actually saw it as an idea sheet at JoAnn's and thought it would be perfect for scraps. It was quick and fun!

No comments: