Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More Mt Baldy

I told you I was inspired by our hike up Mt Baldy...and the Fancy Pants It's Your Day kit was perfect, too. I didn't quite have the perfect blue background, but I think this was close enough (and don't tell me if you don't agree...hee, hee). The Celebrate glitter cut was absolutely perfect! And this is a May Flaum layout from the class...easy and perfect for my pictures. Gotta love it when a plan comes together.I have to laugh...Jeff's mom emailed me after I posted the pictures from the hike and asked if Jeff's Husker shirt was the standard uniform for hiking up the mountain. I didn't notice before, but indeed, he wore that on another trip where I took pix. But then he tends to wear that shirt alot. I used to rotate his shirts by putting clean ones on the bottom of the stack, but some time over the past few years I stopped doing that.

No comments: