Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More Project 12 - August

I have to laugh at myself for the August Project 12 layout. I couldn't remember anything except the State Fair. Thank goodness for my photo organization (downloading and saving to folders by date). We did several very memorable activities that I can't believe I forgot at first. There was Erica's first salmon (which I wasn't really here for...the pictures are from her third or fourth trip out...hrumph!), and of course the first day of school! How could I forget those?!
You'll see more of the State Fair on another layout (soon, I hope), but I have to mention that my daughter is a dare devil. Check her out climbing the rock wall. She had no fear! And a few days later she went to the fair with some friends and rode the mechanical bull. Thank goodness she's a scrapper cuz she sent me a picture of it (yeah!).
Again, this is based on a sketch from Becky Fleck (I love sketches!!!). The papers are from Sassafras Lass and are from the Indie Girl collection. I added some BoBunny flowers and Basic Grey border papers. All the supplies came from My Scrapbook Nook's August kit.

No comments: